|
Sweet Love, So Pure
I love you.
|
|
|
Owner
blog counter Nonie, 84418393 or sweetclosetyaffair@gmail.com Im 101% friendly, i dont scam and i dont bite~ :D Wanna know anything? Text me! — I do supply! WE SHIP WORLDWIDE. Navigations
UpdatesOrder Form Terms & Co. FAQ Payment and Delivery/Collection Our Policy Accessories
RingsBracelets Beauty Products Fake eyelashes Face masks Nail Products DearFace Nail Polish Nail Accessories
Nail StickersDesigned Nail Extensions Nail Gems Miscellaneous iPhone home button sticker Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Fake eyelashes! $4/box HANDMADE fake eyelashes for sale! Grab yours now $4 per box! Its 100% handmade! ![]() EP612 ![]() EP629 ![]() EP637 ![]() EP642 ![]() EP654 ![]() EP662 ![]() EP666 NEW ARRIVALS :: ![]() EP619 ![]() EP623 ![]() EP650 ![]() EP547 ( lower lashes, clear band) Labels: fake eyelashes |
|
I catch my breath with just one beating heart
Please dont tear us apart |
|